JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooked up with Randall, Biglar and the crew for some Hammers fun today--

Had about 7 or 8 rigs. The Bulldog walked it, no prob. A certain Black JK had a small problem with an axle, so Brian and I jammed forward and then back to my house for the spare. By the time we got back with the replacement axle, they had winch and tugged the broken JK up through Sledgehammer and made it back to camp, but not before the axle on the other side snapped!

Good thing I brought BOTH front axles!!!

Well, when Brian and I got back the the start of Sledge witht the replacement axle, our timing was off a bit and decided to run up SledgeHammer again and try to catch up to the group with the wounded JK. We ran SledgeHammer in 15 minutes! Not a world record, but no messing around! The Bulldog kicked Sledge's ASS! Anyways we didnt catch up with the group till we got back to camp. So, we got to run the trail TWICE today!:bounce:

A GREAT time with some carnage---- SledgeHammer is still a great challenge for any JK.

A few pics-
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
hey hundy this is JK Girl (Veronica), Who's black JK was it? Was it who i think it is? Mr Chocolate Thunder?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Awww man poor Mr Chocolate Thunder :( but glad you all hooked up.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I HATE YOU. :) Damn it... I miss JV already. Hundy, I am sooooo Jelous of you being THAT close to JV...:bawling: Jan will be here sooner than I know. :beer:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I HATE YOU. :) Damn it... I miss JV already. Hundy, I am sooooo Jelous of you being THAT close to JV...:bawling: Jan will be here sooner than I know. :beer:
A month ago, I was out there 5 weekends in a row!:thefinger:

Thinking about doing a 'New Years' trip to the Hammers--- who's interested?

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
A month ago, I was out there 5 weekends in a row!:thefinger:

Thinking about doing a 'New Years' trip to the Hammers--- who's interested?

:beer::beer::beer:
I'm 95% IN!!!! Gonna get hammered at the hammers :bounce:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I gotta admit that i am jealous of you folks that live near awesome wheeling spots. I got to drive 3.5hrs just find a hill.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks for all your help and running around for parts. We went back and did Sledge again just before dark and two of us went back out on Sunday and did Jack, Jack North and Chocolate Thunder. It only took about 45 minutes to run Jack and Jack North, including travel time from camp and a few refreshment breaks. Chocolate Thunder only took about ten minutes. Not bad for a grocery getter. Good times when everything holds together. I think Randall would agree that the Hammer trails will quickly point out the weak links in any rig.

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
Thanks for all your help and running around for parts. We went back and did Sledge again just before dark and two of us went back out on Sunday and did Jack, Jack North and Chocolate Thunder. It only took about 45 minutes to run Jack and Jack North, including travel time from camp and a few refreshment breaks. Chocolate Thunder only took about ten minutes. Not bad for a grocery getter. Good times when everything holds together. I think Randall would agree that the Hammer trails will quickly point out the weak links in any rig.
Yes, but you must remember Randal is very special:innocent:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was good to see you guys out there-- I wish I could have run those trails with you too! But I had to go-:bawling:

Sounds like maybe we need to find some more challenging trails?????:grinpimp:

I havent run Jack (except the first waterfall) in the Bulldog yet--

Have any pics you want to post up? Feel free...

:beer:

·
Registered
938 Posts
It was good to see you guys out there-- I wish I could have run those trails with you too! But I had to go-:bawling:

Sounds like maybe we need to find some more challenging trails?????:grinpimp:

I havent run Jack (except the first waterfall) in the Bulldog yet--

Have any pics you want to post up? Feel free...

:beer:
Dusty has put together some video. I'll post up as soon as it downloads.
Thanks,

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am in for new years or just about any time! Next time post up please. :beer:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts