JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this? It looks exactly what I'm looking for. This combined with the netting in the back I think will look mean and give me the open air look I want without getting soaked every time it rains!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-08-Jeep-Wrangler-JK-SKYTOPS-see-through-plastic_W0QQitemZ350103015292QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item350103015292&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1171|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Just skeptical of anything on eBay, lol. If anyone has this please post pics!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Those look kind of cool but how well do they mount? It looks like they just velcro to the rollbar. Do they leak at the windshield, or at the doors?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oz, I think they just velcro. However, I guess I'll have to settle for that until I can find a better way to attach them once I take delivery.

MD- I wanted to know if this can fit in the back of the 4d or if it's too bulky? Velcro seems convenient as it shouldn't be hard to take em off when its nice out.

Only problem with living in Hawaii is it rains everyday. I love to drive with the top off, but sometimes, especially when I'm wearing nice clothes or my girlfriends in the car, its kind of annoying getting wet. I think this will be the perfect compromise. I don't have to deal with putting on/off the crappy soft top and can just remove it completely. I plan on throwing the clear top on and adding some netting to the back and drilling drainage holes. This way I still get the open air effect without getting wet all the time! If wat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts