New CARiD Video Review is ready and today we'd like to introduce you Skyjacker Softride Lift Kit for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler. This kit would be great for those, looking for perfect suspension solution on the right budget. It allows you to run larger tires, get improved ground clearance, a soft, comfortable ride and control your rig. Our new video review covers every single aspect of this lift kit – what's included, what are the main characteristics and how it should be installed.
Skyjacker® - 2"-2.5" x 2"-2.5" Softride™ Coil Spring Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit
- 2"-2.5" Front and Rear Lift Height
- Max Tire Size: 33"x12.5"R16 - Recommended Wheel Size: 20" with 8" Width with 4.5" Back Spacing
- Includes: Front and Rear coil springs, Rear track bar bracket, Front bumper stop and shocks
- Maintains stock ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Allows for larger tires
- Quick and simple installation.
Skyjacker Suspensions™ | Lift Kits, Shocks, Springs, Leveling Kits – CARiD.com
With Skyjacker Softride Lift Kit your Jeep will have a perfect balance between on and off-road performance, without compromising on its driving characteristics.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your choice, contact me directly or call in at 800-505-3274.