JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 brand new in the box SKYJACKER HYDRO SHOCKS. my Black Diamond Lift came with a free set of shocks so i won't be needing the Skyjacker shocks. i'm selling the 4 shocks for $135.00 with free delivery anywhere in the lower 48. the shocks are for a 07-08 jk with 3-4" of lift. i will only ship "ground shipping" unless you are willing to pay for quicker delivery. i have an ebay account with 98.6% positive feedback with 0 negative feedback. i also have a paypal account so that would speed things up on the transaction. thanks for looking.
lee howell- cell:318-751-0837
leesjen-ebay user name(reference)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Quadratec has these for $34.00 each? It's not any cheaper to take those off your hand so the risk of getting screwed is probablly the limiting factor when the price is the same as buying from a well known vendor.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quadratec has these for $34.00 each? It's not any cheaper to take those off your hand so the risk of getting screwed is probablly the limiting factor when the price is the same as buying from a well known vendor.
$160.95 delivered from quadratec. that's $25.95 saved. that IS cheaper. i gave an ebay reference and i have a paypal account. please don't question my honesty. i understand your probably just giving friendly advise but i don't need it while trying to save someone some money and get a little change in my pocket so that i can purchase more parts from these fine merchandise stores such as quadratec. do you do this to other people who post parts for sale? if you don't, then this isn't a good one to start on. good day.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
$160.95 delivered from quadratec. that's $25.95 saved. that IS cheaper. i gave an ebay reference and i have a paypal account. please don't question my honesty. i understand your probably just giving friendly advise but i don't need it while trying to save someone some money and get a little change in my pocket so that i can purchase more parts from these fine merchandise stores such as quadratec. do you do this to other people who post parts for sale? if you don't, then this isn't a good one to start on. good day.

I believe NE was just giving some helpfull observations...I think the price you ask may be a bit higher then one would expect from a non-dealer...and you did say you got some free shocks with your lift, so I would suggest, perhaps, a lower price or a Kharma giveaway...I'm not going to post it, but there are atleast three sites that will sell these for less then $140.00, shipping included...BTW, have you thought about a Red Star:D:beer:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
lol

well now that they are sold I can say goodluck to the man or woman who bought them cause they SUCK. Mine squeak so bad... and trust me, I am not a crazy guy offroad.
I'm not a Slimejagoff fan myself...well...now that they're sold, he should have enough money for that Red Star, don't ya' think...I mean...sold right here in our very own forum...what a way to show your love:D:thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Meant nothing bad I was trying to help you move these by pointing it out so you could look at the price. Glad you sold them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts