JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I going crazy or was the site down for a couple days? You gotta give us forum addicts some notice - I didn't know what to do with all that free time!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Am I going crazy or was the site down for a couple days? You gotta give us forum addicts some notice - I didn't know what to do with all that free time!
It was down all day yesterday. I started twitching about noon. Withdrawl is a *****. :D

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Yah I wasn't sure what to do when I got home from work. It broke my ritual of coming home and checkin the board. After the second day I went searchin and found a new JK site, lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
The wife said I looked a liittle different last night...Wow almost 2 days without JKowners......

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
yeah I hit my bookmark that goes to the newpost page at popped up
"FORBIDDEN"
I started wondering who I pissed off this time :innocent:

·
Registered
749 Posts
yeah I hit my bookmark that goes to the newpost page at popped up
"FORBIDDEN"
I started wondering who I pissed off this time :innocent:
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I didn't know what to do with all that free time!
I was amazed at how much work I got done over that time period. I think this site should have down time once a month. My business would flourish. :smokin:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am glad I did not delete the bookmark. I was begining to think the freedom of speach and noone gets banned did not include me. Of course I don't post a lot here.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I am glad I did not delete the bookmark. I was begining to think the freedom of speach and noone gets banned did not include me. Of course I don't post a lot here.
Only........you should hang out here more often. It's a friendlier group. :D

·
Registered
868 Posts
I was so bored I checked out that other JK Forum.... :D

Ron

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
funny, I was all over all the other boards jonsing for this site to come back up. I kept releasing the IP address thinking I said something to get blocked...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was wondering what was up too...

Speaking if being blocked...is it me or is JK-Forum down right now?
Either Im being blocked for liking Poly Performance, or the site has been down for a record time now (about 8 hours) :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
It went down for a CPU upgrade.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
We lost a couple of hard drives. :( The good news is we are moving to a new hosting company and should have little to zero downtime again. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
:bounce:I was desperate. I thought the site shut down. I started to have panic attacks. BTW noticed the new sections on the forum.Thats nice to see that you really heard what we wanted. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts