JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WiseGuide Deals has no yellow star and keeps spamming the forum with stupid crap. Any chance our pals in the Great White North can send someone down to delete some spam? Thanks :beer:

EDIT:
Looks like more AutoGuide spam. They spam all the AG forums with their off-topic and pointless shit, too.
Fuck you AutoGuide.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I reported it as spam already, maybe with the cold weather up there they are slowing down for the winter.

·
22,098 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Best of my knowledge they are a vendor. I never received any notification from admin that prem membership stars were changing to green "vendor" tags but ever since the Morris fiasco, I don't expect much around here regarding communication.

·
Administrator
731 Posts
Hey guys,

They're one of our accounts. They'll be posting deals like that from time to time, that might be of interest to the community.

Niall

·
22,098 Posts
Hey guys,

They're one of our accounts. They'll be posting deals like that from time to time, that might be of interest to the community.

Niall
Wiper blades? Really?

·
Mall Crawler Extraordinaire
97 Posts
Wonder how much VS would let this place go for.
Not until it's been wrung of every cent possible and all the people that make this forum great leave. Then itll be a ghost town of newbies asking searchable questions, jks on 30"rims and rubberband tires, and vendor spam. Then and only then you can buy it for the low low price of 5x market value.:grin2:

·
22,098 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts