JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
facebook, Twitter and YouTube are liberal sites period. They have banned many conservatives and few liberals.....antifa is an example.

The media is 85% registered as democrats.....and were suppose to think they’re not biased.

When they start restricting one right they are all at risk.......

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
FWIW the shit in New Zealand will no doubt try and flow here.....hopefully the New Zealanders stand up.

They are trying to deweaponize us no matter what conspiracy hat you have on

This post was also to get rid of the post count number, no I’m not overly religious it was just weird lol

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 11.08.38 PM.png

Federal Judge: Twitter Is a ‘Public Forum’ -- 5/23/18

---> https://www.theinformation.com/briefings/2bb523

Federal judge Naomi Buchwald ruled Wednesday that President Donald Trump couldn‘t block his Twitter followers, an action she said violated their First Amendment rights. The landmark ruling comes in response to a lawsuit brought by the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University on behalf of a half dozen Twitter users who were blocked last year from seeing Mr. Trump’s prolific stream of tweets.

The ruling is sure to provide ammunition to a growing number of free speech challenges brought by fringe conservative figures against major tech platforms, which The Information wrote about last month. Cases against YouTube and Twitter, among others, rest primarily on an argument that the platforms, because of their sheer size and wide user base, are the digital equivalent of the town square, and therefore beholden to the First Amendment. Judge Buchwald specifically addressed this in her ruling, writing that Twitter “is properly characterized as a designated public forum” and that President Trump’s personal First Amendment interests can’t legally justify blocking users.

Lawyers representing large tech firms are surely preparing for how to respond to this argument—and soon. A recent Supreme Court opinion by Justice Anthony Kennedy likened internet platforms to “the modern public square.“ Mr. Trump, and his millions of Twitter followers, appear to now firmly occupy the middle of this public space.

...and yes, regardless if the NZ shooter was a "crazed" maniac or this was a false flag attack (I'm leaning on the latter), "they" will come for the 2nd Amendment as they have already gone full retard in the authoritarian state of New Zealand.

...most "enlightening" considering New Zealand is the main area where the deep state global-homos are setting up their refuge bunkers.

...you think the RED FLAG laws in states such as New Jersey and coming to Colorado are just coincidence?

...because you watched the NZ "shooting" video, you most obviously must be "crazed"...

...because you think the hard-left is coming for your guns, you most obviously show signs of "mental stress"...

...because you are a nationalist and by default must be a "nazi", you are surely "unfit" to possess any firearms...

...after all, we can't have a copy cat NZ "shooting" here in the USA/USSA if one has easy access to firearms.

Carry on comrades.

·
Registered
915 Posts
A judges opinion is just that, an opinion. The supreme court is split half the time on their interpretations of what is supposed to be a cut and dry document. An article that a judge went one way with a decision isn't law. It's a setup for case law if this is not appealed and over turned, but not law. There is still no legal definition of a town hall, town square, public forum, whatever you want to call it next time, produced here yet for your claims to make any relevant sense.

I really have a hard time applying the 1st Amendment to not allowing someone to see your tweets. As a president, he carries the burden of presidential action, which anything he does is seen as governmental. So for the Don's personal case it's a thin line he was walking; however, no law was passed for him to block people, so the judges ruling is a huge stretch.

Apply this logic to you blocking liberal cunts on twatter and see who gives two fucks... it isn't even going to be a blip on the radar. The only reason this is such a "big deal" has to do with the liberal witch hunt on Trump, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Rick Rand

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
I agree the judge is wrong on this case and is stretching this just like they do in religious cases and the so called separation of church and state. The constitution is about limiting governments control on its people. This really had nothing do to with people being able to read the posts by the president it was about the ability of those vile haters following to spew hate back at the president.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
...meanwhile...

...Trump's own Social Media Chief, Mr. Daniel Scavino Jr., whom handles POTUS' social media pages IS BLOCKED FROM ANSWERING COMMENTS TO FOLLOWERS OF THEIR FB PAGE.

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.07.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.07.46 AM.png

Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook -- 3/19/19

---> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...complex-while-spending-more-facebook-ads-2020

Update: President Trump on Tuesday said that he would be "looking into" a report that his social media chief, Dan Scavino Jr. has been censored by Facebook.

Scavino - who manages several of the president's and White House's social media accounts, reported being blocked from responding to someone's question over the social media platform - asked Facebook "WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME from replying to comments followers have left me - on my own Facebook Page!!??"

Nice to see there are good hearted "Patriots" here. Carry on comrades.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
My, my, my.....

How time flies....

The eradication of right leaning speech...

The doxxing of any person leaning right...

The modern "Night of Long Knives" perpetrated by the likes of Twatter, Google, Farcebook, AWS (Amazon), Firefox/Mozilla, etc. against the Patriot community...

...and who is the "nut" ???

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain

·
Registered
29 Posts
Your still crazy...not a Patriot nor were the ones who stormed the Capitol building or cheered them on...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Interesting statement coming from a commie who has both Hunter Bidet and Chairman Mao on her bedroom ceiling...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Can I call em' ??

Or can I call 'em ??

Gotta say, my swing is pretty damn good and I'm still battin' a thousand.

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is getting out of control!
Do you have a good lsit of alternative services that don't rely on major big tech?
I've switched to duckduckgo and removed Firefox.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts