JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Sahara w factory fog lamps. I got the
silverstar headlight upgrades, and would like to get the fog lamps too. But I can't seem to locate them anywhere? What gives, where can you get them??

tks.

JP:shaking:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
You bunch of funny dummies didn't know that they changed the bulb type for 2010? They are no longer H10. Duh!:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yeah. Looks like they have made it almost entirely impossible to replace the fog lamps in the 2010. I don't understand... :shaking:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah. Looks like they have made it almost entirely impossible to replace the fog lamps in the 2010. I don't understand... :shaking:
Resurrecting an old thread, but what the heck is a 2504 bulb? And is there an upgrade?

----

Edit: After more google work, I see it's a PSX24W for which there is no upgrade.... yet.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread, but what the heck is a 2504 bulb? And is there an upgrade?

----

Edit: After more google work, I see it's a PSX24W for which there is no upgrade.... yet.
I've yet to find a replacement for it... had a local shop looking for a while now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The new 2010 JK's have a new 24 watt goverment mandated bulb for the driving. Some kind of new law concerning all auto manufactuers. Do not attempt to install or mod another bulb in its place. It will effect the CAN_BUSS System, causing electrical issues. It wil be a little bit before anything hits the market, due to the new rules. As a matter of fact, going direct to the battery is the best for any added electrical device, concerning the CAN_BUS System.

:bounce: SLIM_SNOOPY :bounce:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts