JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, this is my Jeep. Looking for a good group in the San Antonio area.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
JK NATION San Antonio. Some of the most fun wheelers in the lone star state. Ran with them at Long Ranch last year, when I was still wheelin a TJ. Good mix of young/ old, easy goin/ hardcore, newbies/ experienced,...and they put on one hell of a good BBQ. They even threw me a tshirt for spendin the day leading em around the 1300 acre spread. I am not in the club cause im in Austin area, but nonetheless, a GREAT group. Welcome to the site. BTW...Longs is havin an open run next weekend. Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome......

A group of us are going to Long's Ranch next weekend if you would like to tag along.

I live in SA as well. Here is a shot of my JK.

·
Registered
279 Posts
JK NATION San Antonio. Some of the most fun wheelers in the lone star state. Ran with them at Long Ranch last year, when I was still wheelin a TJ. Good mix of young/ old, easy goin/ hardcore, newbies/ experienced,...and they put on one hell of a good BBQ. They even threw me a tshirt for spendin the day leading em around the 1300 acre spread. I am not in the club cause im in Austin area, but nonetheless, a GREAT group. Welcome to the site. BTW...Longs is havin an open run next weekend. Hope to see ya there.

It's actually Jeep Nation, but most of us are JK's :D

web site is here http://www.jeep-nation.com/ and the forum is www.myjeepforum.net

I'm TxCrawler over there

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
thats what i said....jeJKep nation....:thefinger:...well you guys ARE way cool:smokin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I'd love to go to Longs but I'll be on call that weekend. I'll definitely check out a monthly meeting and see if I can tag along on the next trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts