JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· A JKO DICK
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't bought a gun in 20 years and I have an itch. I think I've settled on the Sig P250 compact in .45(not the sub compact). All but one of my pistols are .45, so I'm sticking with it for convenience.

Anyone have any experience with them, any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Gary

· Registered
1,102 Posts
This may or may not help but the only thing I know about them is that its hard to get other parts if you want to change slides or what not. Other than that I heard its actually a great weapon. Check out this vid and take it for what its worth. its a long watch. One thing to remember about the 250 is that its DAO. If you're ok with that I say go for it. It not get something else. Sig P250: Accuracy on the Double by Nutnfancy - YouTube

· Premium Member
125 Posts
I had 2 of them... one in 40 and one in 45. They shoot great. You can change up the frame and convert them very easy to sub, full and even change the caliber.

That said, I am not a fan of the DAO for this platform(personal preference). It was not a crisp pull for me. I went with the P220 in the end. Not the same price-point thu.

Good luck

· Registered
3 Posts
I just took delivery of a p250c in 9mm. I bought it specifically for its DAO trigger. Put 200 rounds through it Sunday and its trigger was MUCH smoother than the glock or M&P triggers and it will double-strike a failure-to-fire. It is true that my 1911 is more accurate, But as a range/ H-D gun it is dead simple. It drops steel reliably. Now I want a 45 X-change kit for mine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.