·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have these 20"x30"heavy paper photo quality posters for sale for $12.95 too Off Road Trailer

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New simpler locking latch system on our true Tailgate on our off road trailer, jeep trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We would like to share a new suspension system we are offering on our trailers. We have ordered our first kit to be used on our new personal trailer that we are building right now.

The system comes out of Canada and is a Independent Axle-less system. We do not manufacture this product, but we are looking forward to using it as an option on our trailers.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
can you sell parts individually, such as the jerry can carriers and that sweet mx bike rack?
I have a us m101a2 that I am starting to build up

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you sell parts individually, such as the jerry can carriers and that sweet mx bike rack?
I have a us m101a2 that I am starting to build up
Yes we sell everything and we are a dealer for most products out there, we even build complete
JK's with matching trailer's.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm interested in the pricing of the jerrycan mount in this picture

Also does it have a locking option?

·
Registered
575 Posts
wow, very cool trailers

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I'm interested in the pricing of the jerrycan mount in this picture

Also does it have a locking option?
In this pic you can see a hole to place a lock through in the top piece. The top piece has a hinge on the back side and hooks under the frame to secure and lock the fuel tank. All the black spots are where rubber is attached; they do an excellent job of stopping any rattles and protecting the paint on the cans. I cannot comment on the price because I bought the entire trailer.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for posting about the cans toymaster..

Yes we do sell them the holders are $50.00 and they come from Europe.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Fridge Options?

Very Nice!
Any photos and specs on adding a fridge into your units? An ARB or Engel would be a good option, but it's hard to tell if the height of your tub will allow for either of these options. Also, what would the wiring look like?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very Nice!
Any photos and specs on adding a fridge into your units? An ARB or Engel would be a good option, but it's hard to tell if the height of your tub will allow for either of these options. Also, what would the wiring look like?
We have a option with the tub (XT) which is 3" taller tub "22" + inside of lid, but we can make height of a tub that a customer would want! We are a dealer for Engel and ARB and a ton of others. We can wire outlets, hard wire, or just land the wires for you during the build.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts