JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the Mopar tubes on the sides of my two door JK... Needing to change them, opinions?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I really love my shrockworks rock rails. They can be used as steps also, but they are a just a hair tight to the body, so if you have a really big foot they might be a little too small for a step.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I love my Smittybilts and have used them for their job numerous times. I've put the entire weight of my Jeep on them and they didn't budge!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Im planning on getting some of these . . maybe linex them. They should be on sale sooon from FinishLineWest

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I spoke to FLW at the meet yesterday. There might be some final changes to the design but it'll be great. They are the beefiest sliders I've seen.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I spoke to FLW at the meet yesterday. There might be some final changes to the design but it'll be great. They are the beefiest sliders I've seen.
Looks like a beefy slider and a decent size step for a great price . . I'm game though I'tll probably be a couple month until i have enough for lift/tires/then this:bawling:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
shrockworks!
love mine. most useful mod yet

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
rough country.kind of tight to the body to be a step but were like $250 shipped.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have the Body Armor ones. Saw them at the Truckfest. If you go to Jeeptoberfest you will be able to see quite a few in person to see which one you like the best or are the most functional.

Mine are perfect for the kids to get in and out of the Jeep! Pics don't do them justice, they look better in person!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have Rugged Ridge nerf steps. Correction: Rugged Ridge nerf step. The passenger side is trashed after skidding along a stump. The brackets are all folded and several of the nutserts are ripped out of the tubes. Of course they're not rails, they're steps, so that's what I get!:shaking: Now I'm looking for a rail solution but my 5' tall wife needs to be able to get in without jumping, so I'm not sure what to do. Hope to see some options next weekend at jeeptoberfest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts