JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Absolutely something that I don't need to see... and I was a SFJKO'er.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
lol... Someone called me "gross" one time when I said that "I would suck the gooey yeast out of some hot chick's infection", but I still don't care to watch dumb bitches do nasty shit. I can handle sick shit just fine... just no interest this time around lol.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
lol... Someone called me "gross" one time when I said that "I would suck the gooey yeast out of some hot chick's infection", but I still don't care to watch dumb bitches do nasty shit. I can handle sick shit just fine... just no interest this time around lol.
After I retired I started my own business as a professional boil sucker. I will spare you the details of my many escapades but I will tell you that that video fucking grossed me out. Diesel Jeep, what the fuck were searching for to come up with this sick jewell. Yeah, as a former member or the SFJKO, I'm just blown away. But it does remind me of that 87 year old woman who called me from the rest home she was residing in and in dire need of my services to remove an infected boil that was growing in between her ***** and her asshole. It was huge and barely fit in my mouth and just before I was about to pop it, the old bitch farted. Jesus, I nearly threw up. :thefinger:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
^^ Sounds like full on sensory ASSault!

I think the lovely gal in the OP's video would have been better suited by squeezing that moist cotton candy treat into a bowl of plain oatmeal and really took her time savoring those juices.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After I retired I started my own business as a professional boil sucker. I will spare you the details of my many escapades but I will tell you that that video fucking grossed me out. Diesel Jeep, what the fuck were searching for to come up with this sick jewell. Yeah, as a former member or the SFJKO, I'm just blown away. But it does remind me of that 87 year old woman who called me from the rest home she was residing in and in dire need of my services to remove an infected boil that was growing in between her ***** and her asshole. It was huge and barely fit in my mouth and just before I was about to pop it, the old bitch farted. Jesus, I nearly threw up. :thefinger:

I've got some twisted friends, they love to send me this shit, so I thought of you guys and how much you would appreciate such a talented girl. Think of it, she will put anything in her mouth, suck on it and swallow.

Nice part time job Rubi, I think I just threw up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.