JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Shrockworks rear bumper currently on my JK. It's in great shape with normal wheeling scratches. I'm changing things up on my Jeep so this has gotta go. It will include the backup lights also! $300 local pickup in Ontario, CA. Take a look at Shrockwork's site for details on the bumper. LINK

·
Registered
457 Posts
Would you ship to GA? I think you can just UPS without packaging and I will take it beat up and recoat it. Supposedly if you throw a sticker on it and release damage claim, it is cheap. I'm at business zip 30318.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Saw it on Ebay. I'm serious that you go to UPS store and put a sticker on it. I want it and will pay.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I can't believe no one has snatched this up, mine was 5x as much!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saw it on Ebay. I'm serious that you go to UPS store and put a sticker on it. I want it and will pay.
Let me think about it. I just might if I don't get any local hits. You have first dibs for shipping. :beer::beer:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Damn it. Just found out my uncle lives only a half hour from you. I can have him pick it up and ship to me. Let me know thanks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
My mom is enroute to Riverside right now. Sorry to sound desperate, but I would love to get this to match my Shrock front. If you still have it or other guy would like to unload it, please let me know soon. She is only there for 2 or 3 days. It's Christmas damn it, look into your heart. Miller's Crossing.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
fuck, if either of these don't go through, send me a PM. it would have to be shipped to GA, but I would be VERY interested.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey JAPJEEP,

Sorry man. This did sell to elusive. I wish I would have seen your last post about having a local uncle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts