JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love there stubby but no way I am going to wait 12 weeks for something. Is there another that looks extremely similar? And doesn't require cutting

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
rock hard 4x4 has a nice one as well. Similar.

·
Registered
602 Posts
If you really like the bumper, the time flies by relatively quickly and 12 weeks is probably just so they look like hero's when it arrives several weeks early. I waited 8 weeks for my rear LOD bumper and its been awesome.

Theres a lot of good looking bumpers on the market right now. I am really liking the products from VKSFab and CrawlerConceptz.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm glad you made this thread. I completely forgot about them, and they're semi local to me. That's exactly what I've been looking for in a bumper. I'll order it and wait it out. :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I bought a Shrockworks rear bumper a few months ago. I think they have speeded up delivery. Mine took 4 weeks from day of order to day of delivery. they are made in Texas I live in Montana. It is solid as can be and man do they know how to package them for freight. Could have delivered it airmail dropping it from the plane and not done any damage.

I called and the owner said he could guarantee delivery and he did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts