JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ShrockWorks beat the price increase sale!

Due to an 80% increase in steel steel prices over the last 5 months, we will be having a price increase of approx. 10-15% on all ShrockWorks products, effective in two weeks.

If you have been thinking about ordering a bumper or sliders, now is the time.

During this sale which ends Sunday 9/7/08, in addition to the lower prices, with you purchase of a set of sliders or a bumper, you can choose:

1.) A FREE pair of Black Powder Coated 3/4” Clevis Shackles

- OR -

2.) Half off on a ShrockWorks Aluminum Fairlead (Black or Natural)

- AND -

A FREE Shrockworks T-shirt. Your choice of size and color.

***IMPORTANT***
I cant make this work automatically on the web site, so to receive the specials, simply type in the comments field (near the Credit card info on checkout) “JKOwners.com Sale” and what you want. #1 or #2 and list the color and size of the shirt you want. Or you can always call your order in and we will handle all of it over the phone.

The savings are very significant! Example:

JK Mid-Width front bumper, Text Black Powder Coat, Winch Hoop and Shackles
$766.00 – Current Price
-$32.00 – Minus free shackles
$734.00 - Sale Price

$839.00 - Approx. price for the same setup with the price increase and w/o the free shackles. Over $100 in savings + a cool shirt :D

Sale Ends 9/7/08 and price increases go into effect!!!
Current lead time is about 8-10 Weeks.

And since I know someone will ask..... We are expecting to have all parts in house and begin making and taking orders for the JK tire rack right after Labor day,between 9/2-9/4. This assumes all the parts are good, but as I said before, we aren't going to start taking orders on these until all the pieces are here and tested and we know we are ready to start production. If you are already on the waiting list, you will get a call from us and will get first shot at the first batch we make. If you are not on the list but want to be, give us a call or email us your phone number and ask to be put on the list.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Not that Shrockworks needs anymore endorsement, But their bumpers are really REALLY nice!

I have all their goods that are currently available, And i really like them...ALOT!

Adam

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
What about:

Rear bumper/ stubby/ with tire carrier option- Yes? No?

Sliders/ for 2 door Rubicon WITH Rubicon Express long arm lift ?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yup, I have the mid-width front bumper and the rock rails. I've been waiting forever for the rear tire carrier and bumper.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What about:

Rear bumper/ stubby/ with tire carrier option- Yes? No?

Sliders/ for 2 door Rubicon WITH Rubicon Express long arm lift ?
The sliders won't work with the Rubi Express kit, they use the same real estate for brackets. There is no price yet for the tire carrier so it's not an option.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
441 Posts
Last day is this Sunday!
I haven't heard from anyone about the rear tire carrier yet and I'm on the list. Is it ready to go? If not can we get a rain check on the pre-increase price?

·
Registered
52 Posts
The sliders won't work with the Rubi Express kit, they use the same real estate for brackets. There is no price yet for the tire carrier so it's not an option.

Thanks,

Nick
I haven't heard from anyone about the rear tire carrier yet and I'm on the list. Is it ready to go? If not can we get a rain check on the pre-increase price?
Kevin is working his way down the waiting list. There is no PRE or AFTER price on the JK Carrier, the price is set to cover cost at the current time.

Nick

·
Registered
441 Posts
Kevin is working his way down the waiting list. There is no PRE or AFTER price on the JK Carrier, the price is set to cover cost at the current time.

Nick
Can you share the pricing here then?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts