JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I saw a thread like this on another site and thought it would be fun.

I just got my JK and thus have not put any stickers on it yet...I know shame on me :bawling:

...but for those of you who have...Lets see em! SHOW THEM OFF!!!
:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that skull and background design, thats pretty cool!
Wish I could find one sorta like it with a cross instead of a skull, thatd be AWESOME!

Regardless, this is a GREAT start to the thread! :beer:

·
Registered
516 Posts
oh lol, yea I agree, thats just the only place I've been able to see the sticker Dont want it for the "place" more bc its a JK and I like the way the sticker looks...is that like Their sites logo or something?
Yuppers.

The jko sticker is much better.

I got black ones. I need to take new pics of my heep. Did a bit of work over the weekend which involves big effin hammers, and grinders. Ill show you how the black ones look later on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yuppers.

The jko sticker is much better.

I got black ones. I need to take new pics of my heep. Did a bit of work over the weekend which involves big effin hammers, and grinders. Ill show you how the black ones look later on.
In that case, the problem has been takin care of :beer:
anyone got a pic of this said JKO sticker?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I like those, anyone know if there is a JKO sticker like the florida one for tennessee???
http://www.jkowners.com/store

no there is not
currently just florida, we had a design finished for Texas, but the guy that was pushing the project with Lance (the site owner) totalled his Jeep so I guess Lance decided to drop it.
There are still a couple of us sporting them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
http://www.jkowners.com/store

no there is not
currently just florida, we had a design finished for Texas, but the guy that was pushing the project with Lance (the site owner) totalled his Jeep so I guess Lance decided to drop it.
There are still a couple of us sporting them.

dang thats NICE we need to get them to make requests for other states...I need my TN stickers lol

1 - 20 of 94 Posts