JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the holiday season is upon us! Post your holiday decorations (indoor or outdoor) here and share your holiday spirit (in my case, it's a growing obsession)!

Here's a pic of the front of our house:

And my son's playhouse:

And our tree:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I'll trade you. Can you come over and do my decorations and I'll take you out on some trails in exchange. :devil:

:laughing:

Looks good!

A

·
0 Posts
I’m doing what I do every year. I tell her it’s too early at Thanksgiving, procrastinate another weekend or two, hope we get snow ("I can’t get on the roof with snow can I honey?") and by then, Christmas is only a week away and I tell her it’s not worth putting them up for only a couple of weeks :D:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well, the holiday season is upon us! Post your holiday decorations (indoor or outdoor) here and share your holiday spirit (in my case, it's a growing obsession)! Here's a pic of the front of our house:

Do you live near the street that has the mass amounts of lights? I used to drive down once a year, and then go to Crippsmas Court in Fremont. :)

I'll take pictures of Lance's house this weekend. He put up a ton of lights, and I'm decorating the inside.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you live near the street that has the mass amounts of lights? I used to drive down once a year, and then go to Crippsmas Court in Fremont. :)

I'll take pictures of Lance's house this weekend. He put up a ton of lights, and I'm decorating the inside.
I'm actually walking distance to Thompson Ave (aka "Christmas Tree Lane"). My brother lives on that street and still has to do his lights! I take my son there every year :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm actually walking distance to Thompson Ave (aka "Christmas Tree Lane"). My brother lives on that street and still has to do his lights! I take my son there every year :D
Have you taken him to Crippsmas Court? They have a Santa that passes out candy canes and everything! :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Ho!! Ho!! Ho!!

Here's mine. The lights go around back too. Still gotta do the other window in front and some more in the yard.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great Lance and RotorHead!:bounce: Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really love that photo of you OnlyInMyJeep!:bounce:

·
Registered
44 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS

JUST WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. BE SAFE IN YOUR TRAVELS ON AND OFF THE BLACKTOP. LETS REMEMBER OUR WOMEN AND MEN OVERSEAS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM. AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS.

P.S. GREAT PICS OF YOUR HOLIDAY SPIRIT

RWB, VSC
2007 RRCP JK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts