JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I don't mean this the way it'll sound but the only people i ever see "ducking" are the mid 40's divorced moms and the nerdy guy/girl/family who just got his/hers/their jeep and changed his/her/their whole lifestyle and the way he dresses.........which isn't a bad thing they're just discovering OMG the JEEPzLIFEstYleZ!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't mean this the way it'll sound but the only people i ever see "ducking" are the mid 40's divorced moms and the nerdy guy/girl/family who just got his/hers/their jeep and changed his/her/their whole lifestyle and the way he dresses.........which isn't a bad thing they're just discovering OMG the JEEPzLIFEstYleZ!!!!
🤣🤣😂

I have only ducked myself.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've heard ducking yourself can be quite spiritual..... whatever you choose to do with your duck or ducking in your own home is your own ducking business.
The original intent of ducking is to give smiles.

There is no disappointment when you duck yourself. You get just the right duck that makes you smile. I am all about making myself happy! :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
9 times. Gave one away and another jumped during a sharp turn out the window. I find it funny. Embrace it, eh! Mrs Ice likes it. Hockey duck is entertaining. Never found enlightenment through spiritual ducking, though.

IceColeNH on an Android Smaht Fone using Tapatalk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts