JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ill start off... here are my dart frogs and dog, I have love birds but no pics....planning to get a green tree python in 2 years...waiting for more albinos to come out

·
Registered
6,381 Posts

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Well, this is my only pet, Orion. He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback Pit mix.

I just moved to Colorado so he is actually the only [person?] I know right now, lol

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Well, this is my only pet, Orion. He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback Pit mix.

I just moved to Colorado so he is actually the only [person?] I know right now, lol

Beautiful Kids you got there!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
This is my dog Montana. When I adopted her from the Vets office (where her previous owner abandoned her on the door step during the night when she was a month old!) they told me she was a Jack Russell. And to tell the truth when I got her at 3 months she looked like one and was about 13 lbs.... Haha well here she is now, almost a yr and 3 months... Jack Russell my foot...

And no this wasnt my idea....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Bigjerm; [B said:
And no this wasnt my idea....[/B]

Yes it was your idea,,..:shaking::beer:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ok, when they sold me this little Dog they said it would grow to be a nasty BullDog,..they lied, but the little girl's still a keeper. I named her "Spike"

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Here is our cat. We named him tiny. When we got him we were told he was a calico. He seems to have gotten way bigger than we hoped. Feeding him is way expensive!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yes it was your idea,,..:shaking::beer:
haha ya caught me.... lol it was ****ing freezing ass cold out (i live in GA so 32 is freezing ass cold). She wanted to play with Montana in the snow, I wanted to sit in the Jeep with our crazy heater

·
Registered
749 Posts
haha ya caught me.... lol it was ****ing freezing ass cold out (i live in GA so 32 is freezing ass cold). She wanted to play with Montana in the snow, I wanted to sit in the Jeep with our crazy heater
Ya, you guy's got beat up pretty bad down there with the cold front that went clear into Florida.. It was in the single digits up here in Pa.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I remember that day. We got almost 3 inches of snow here. It was the first time our dog got to play in snow. Man did I wish I had a video camera that day. She would run as fast as she could and then put on the brakes. Slid about 8 or 10 feet every time. :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here are our "children"...

Our Trail Rated dog Tomo...

Cherokee...yes, she is named after our former Jeep Cherokee ;)

My wife's horse Sugar

My horse Windy

The witch hats were my wifes idea for Halloween...they didn't seem to mind too much.:shaking: We also have 4 cats...but we don't have pictures of them.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Here is our cat. We named him tiny. When we got him we were told he was a calico. He seems to have gotten way bigger than we hoped. Feeding him is way expensive!

Using small children as feed can be very expensive...........you should try small animals instead. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks...there is actually a funny story behind how we came to have and "extra" Trail Rated emblem.

I do autobody repair,paint,suspension etc for a living. The shop manager was repairing a Jeep Liberty and the insurance company had purchased a new emblem for the Liberty...so he had the old one. He came over one afternoon and handed it to me and told me to make my wife Tina a necklace out of it. I just said thanks and brought it home and told my wife what he had said...here is a direct quote..."Is he smoking crack?"..."I love our Jeep...but I'm not wearing a Trail Rated emblem!"...so Tomo was the lucky recipient. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts