JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd give some good feedback for a change. I got ARB lockers in my Currie 60's when I ordered them. I still haven't gotten around to plumbing my OBA system and getting them all together and since I'm about as organized as a 2yr old, I lost 2 of the small parts for my plumbing (support spring and compression nut).

ARB was nice enough to send me out 2 sets of them free of charge. I guess I'll have a spare set now.

·
Registered
662 Posts
ARB North America is about 15 minutes from my house and I've stopped by there...a cool bunch of people.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I sent them an attaboy for the great craftsmenship on their products and Peter Jackson, the president himself, wrote back acknowledging me and sent out $100 worth of swag!!

Just because of that I then bought a set of OME shox for the heep

Customer service is over the top!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was at a local 4x swap meet a couple of years ago and bought my ARB compressor Northridge. He was set up right next to the ARB guys and they, out of the blue, threw in the Tire inflation kit and a calander for free. Been to a couple of partys at the ARB warehouse in Renton and they always throw out some awesome deals! Great guys in my book.

Even got to go wheeling with the guys last summer.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Its always good to read about a quality company with outstanding customer service! Good for them.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
word. my arb rear locker led switch burnt out. arb handled my address and sent me a new switch before i could take a shit the next day and it was on my business door step.

arb has done real good by me. and always helpful when i call to shoot the shit aboutnew products

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.