JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
well it was and it had total win written all over it.

Stupid James

Stupid Stupid Stupid

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
I say we get Stub involved and merge all three threads!

What do you say Ron?
LMFAO.

Then we can just toss the whole thing into modified tech. :D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
it would be awesome though. atleast for a minute or two

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
The pic makes me want to poke.....

but the thought of sticking my monkey fist up docs v-tec makes me cringe.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
I feel like I'm caught in a do-loop, everything just keeps repeating itself...poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, and so on...

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
I feel like I'm caught in a do-loop, everything just keeps repeating itself...poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, and so on...
That's why the merge would be perfect!

Ron's thread is all "poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, poor spelling, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, poor spelling, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling"

and the other is all

nice 35%, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, nice 35%, nice 35%, poor spelling, nice 35%, nice 35%, nice 35%, poor spelling

They would blend together very well.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Someone needs to add a 35% warning to the head of this thread.

I would do it, but I used all the available characters asking my initial question.:thefinger:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're a retard...

Back to the beginning.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts