JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few buddies here in Minot are making a low key trip down to kimbal bottoms (the desert) just south of Bismark Sat or Sun. We went last Sunday and it was a blast in the snow, and we are planning another go before my PCS outta here the following week. If your interested send me a PM and I'll hook you up with the details.

·
Registered
374 Posts
hi if im here this weekend id love to go, im laura... we may be back at the farm in jamestown but if we are here ill let ya know... were is kimbal from mandan, how many miles?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would be game, but I am leaving Thurs to go snowmobiling in Wyo and wont be home till Sun.

We wheeled with a couple guys from Minot a couple weeks ago that we met on jeepforum. One had a TJ, the other had a Cherokee.

PM me next time you go though and ill try and make it. There is a group of about 5 or 6 of us that go down pretty frequently. Have fun, sounds like its gonna be a beautiful weekend!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm new in Minot, from Albuquerque, NM. I have a mildly built '11 Rubicon and would enjoy checking out some local 'wheeling, if y'all don't mind a tag-a-long sometime.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the trip to Bismark was pretty awesome. Ill post pics when I unpack my camera, I just PCS'd to NM from Minot (SubCultureNM PM sent) so I wont be do much wheeling up there anymore. but hey I am ALOT closer to MOAB now! Still looking for some good places though around Clovis though.... well see how that goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts