JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
since we're usually playing in the shop being retarded and I finally set up a pc out here and in my brothers stuff, I found a motion tracking webcam I figured I'd set it up out here.
it will prob run 24/7 but we usually actually work out here thurs-sunday evening and all night and after 11 on week nights till the wee hours of the morning

so anyway, what the hell - here it be

http://www.livestream.com/venomcustoms

current task is figuring out a wheel hop and getting it on video so there'll be lots of my fat ass sitting in front of the PC.

let me know if the thing even works or not!

edit
ok so ustream bit the big one and no longer works
so I switched to
http://www.livestream.com/venomcustoms

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well at least its workin - had to check n see what hat I was wearing :laughing:

getting ready to build up an 8-bolt twf hummvee wheel and mount it on the pax front

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Motion tracking keeps catching your flag, and the music being that loud sounds like crap.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok
never done this b4
turned the mic gain down
cant stop the wind and its too hot to close the doors

now if I can just find the damn shrader valve I can put air in the tire

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
and it shakes worse
Have you tried balance beads that the big rigs use? The guy at my local tire shop swears by them to help.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no farts yet - just an impact gun :D

they have aisoft bbs in them - one was bent, just got it back and I'm looking for the next bent one.

if its a hop, usually just spinning the wheel 90-180 degrees in them will fix it

these 150lb monsters are fun to break down and rework

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I bet. I used to do tractor trailer tires for a living. Cool live feed. Other than the flag catching the camera its working great.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I have found (just now) that it is more fun to watch someone else break those bastards down.

Also... when I break mine down I will set one wheel/tire on top of another one, kinda brings the work up to a more manageable level when sitting on a little stool.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts