JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the extended and collapsed length of the stock Rubicon rear shock? Or better yet if you have a 2.5" lift using Bilstein 5150 shocks, what part number are they? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Anyone know the extended and collapsed length of the stock Rubicon rear shock? Or better yet if you have a 2.5" lift using Bilstein 5150 shocks, what part number are they? Thanks.
Stock Rubicon rear shock lengths:
Collapsed = 14.625"
Extended = 23 .125"
Travel = 8.50"

Stock rear shock lengths:
Collapsed = 14.50"
Extended = 22.50"
Travel = 8.0"

Poly Performance rear shock lengths:
Collapsed = 17.19"
Extended = 28.43"
Travel = 11.24"

Check out THESE SHOCKS if you are still using the factory rear lower mounts.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick replies. I'm in a real pinch and kinda panicked, I need them by Friday or no wheeling for me on this weekend. I broke a rear shock and need new ones. It normally wouldn't be a big deal but the 4x4 club I belong to has a big event this weekend. I ended up getting 2 Rubicon Express shock overnighted for the time being since it was the only thing i could find while my mind was in other places. Sorry I forgot about Poly. :( When I replace these soon I would like to get the Poly shocks.

Thanks again. :beer:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually if you can guarantee me 2 rear shocks by Friday afternoon I will cancel my current order and go with yours.

Please PM me with shipping costs if you could.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Actually if you can guarantee me 2 rear shocks by Friday afternoon I will cancel my current order and go with yours.

Please PM me with shipping costs if you could.
Call me right now @ 805-234-1760 and I can make it happen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dredging up an old post searching for stock rubi shock lengths. That's the rear, anyone know the coll/ext measurements for the rubi fronts? TIA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts