JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how long it takes for something to be shipped Canada to the midwest? My ORH top was shipped........:)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
It really depends on how it was shipped. Canada Post can be really slow, but you can also pay for expedited service. The time it's held in Custon's is a crap shoot. It can be a day or a week.
Using Canada Post airmail, I've had small packages take less than a week, others take 3 weeks. Same with packages coming this way, I had one item take 6 weeks. :shaking:
I'm not sure about FedEx or UPS.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I once waited 38 days for a part for my Fatboy (small box) to get from Portland,Or. to an FPO here in Guantanamo Bay. I ordered some rock sliders-the right one got here 2 weeks ago and the left one is still out in la-la land somewhere. Post Office sucks!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I cannot tell from Canada to USA, but when I order stuff from USA it takes approx 7 business days with "Expedited" service.
Pretty much from anywhere, to Montreal.
Without expedited you may end up waiting longer (mostly because of customs) and paying import taxes...

Even from Hong Kong it's 7 business days for small packages!!! ;)

Good luck!
:beer:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm my experiance i've had order take anywhere from 40 hours to 4 Months to get from the US to Canada, it all depends on customs, if it's coming Canada post be willing to wait 2 to 4 weeks from Edmonton.

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
913 Posts
^^ same. Sometimes I've had them arrive within a few days (am up north), and others it's been a few weeks... I usually give everything at least 2 weeks before I get antsy... but then I've never ordered anything the size of a new top... so no clue...

·
Registered
150 Posts
customs can be a mofo! My wife shipped an item she sold on e-bay and they flagged it and held it for 3 weeks. Major headache. The buyer started to think we ripped her off. Good luck man. It will get there eventualy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts