JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you have met Sheri, who works at our front desk, and has the brown original '81 CJ-7. Jeep is running a contest for the best life story involving Jeep--Sheri entered her story and is in the top 10 finalists!

I choke up every time I read her story--simply amazing...click this link and click the "Love it" button--you can vote once a day until this Monday 12/19/11...
https://apps.facebook.com/jeepmoment/showentry/929138/null/4

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Voted!... good luck Sheri! :jeep2:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
This part of the story sounds wrong...

"I left almost all my worldly possessions behind but there was no question the CJ would come with me"

Kinda like she wanted to get rid of the CJ...
???

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I think your reading it wrong. She was saying that there was no way she was going to think of getting rid of the CJ

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Ok ok, got it...

"there was no question the CJ would come with me" = As in there is no question, the fact is already known...

Kind of, right...

Opposite of saying "there is no way the CJ would come with me"...

·
Vendor
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all who voted for Sheri! We still have heard NOTHING. Apparently, Jeep is not making a big announcement, but will notify the final contestants by mail. ?!? Anyway--I will post up when I hear anything!

Happy trails,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.