JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanksgiving is tomorrow so it’s time to reflect, be grateful and give thanks. A lot has happened in my life during the past five years that can be perceived as negative. One thing about me that has changed is I am now a glass half full instead half empty kinda gal.

1. My Separation & Divorce - I am thankful for this event as it has bonded my two sons and I. We have an amazing super close relationship that never would have happened if it weren’t for this event.

2. My Jeep - I have met some of the greatest friends from all over the country I never would have met if I hadn’t become a Jeep owner.

3. My Sisters - I am different from them in so many ways but they love me and I love them no matter what our differences. They are my best friends.

4. Declutter Phase of my life - I went thru a life’s declutter about 7 years ago. I decluttered so much both tangible and not. It allowed me to realize that stuff isn’t important. My time is so precious. Now I live in the moment and make the most of my life!

5. Tacos - all kinds!

Share your 5 (or 1 or 2) things you’re thankful for!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts