JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to check to see if the final design for the tube fenders was ready. Last we talked you were considering multiple sizes, led light placement and potential powder coat options. Also, when is the expected ship date for the fenders?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, i ordered mine almost 4 weeks ago. they said 2 to 4 weeks when i placed my order. i talked to mike and he said that they were working on a few different widths, led lights and possibly a powder coater. i tried to call a couple of times to see if these issues were worked out but mike has been busy and i talked to a very sweet lady who says they were supposed to make some decisions this week. i hope they get them out soon. i need them for tellico in sept.

·
Registered
172 Posts
yea, i ordered mine almost 4 weeks ago. they said 2 to 4 weeks when i placed my order. i talked to mike and he said that they were working on a few different widths, led lights and possibly a powder coater. i tried to call a couple of times to see if these issues were worked out but mike has been busy and i talked to a very sweet lady who says they were supposed to make some decisions this week. i hope they get them out soon. i need them for tellico in sept.
We are building them 4" and 6" wide we have been working on a clean LED light setup but the powder coaters here in Carson are out of hand on price, so for know we will not have a powder coat option

We will be shipping the end of this week and all next week:D

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
wondering if there are pics of the two options?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm really getting dissappointed with their customer service. I ordered my fenders 2 months ago and everytime I call for a status they tell me they will ship next week. How many next weeks will there be before they ship?? They don't answer emails??? All I want is someone to say when they will ship. I don't care if it is 1 month, 2 months, just stop saying next week.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm really getting dissappointed with their customer service. I ordered my fenders 2 months ago and everytime I call for a status they tell me they will ship next week. How many next weeks will there be before they ship?? They don't answer emails??? All I want is someone to say when they will ship. I don't care if it is 1 month, 2 months, just stop saying next week.

Well to put some of the confusion to rest, here's a bit of information on our current JK fender situation.

We built the prototype's for jeepers jamboree, and sold quite a few sets imediatly following JJ. We had made templates of everything and were going to have the part's cut at an outside source, then assembled in house. Well after waiting for way longer than we should have, to fill current orders, we started building them in-house. We are currently building every set from scratch on Mike's JK. We're only able to get 1-2 set's a week out at this point to assure that they are the best quality possible.

So if you feel you're being jerked around, please understand we got jerked around first, and are doing everything we can in house to fill the current orders while we wait, for what we're still told will be any time now for a large run of part's to be able to keep them in stock.

We are offering refunds to anyone that doesn't feel they can wait any longer. We apologize for the delay but are doing everything we can to get your orders filled as fast as possible.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the info. The one thnig I haven't been able to find is the all important price.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Well to put some of the confusion to rest, here's a bit of information on our current JK fender situation.

We built the prototype's for jeepers jamboree, and sold quite a few sets imediatly following JJ. We had made templates of everything and were going to have the part's cut at an outside source, then assembled in house. Well after waiting for way longer than we should have, to fill current orders, we started building them in-house. We are currently building every set from scratch on Mike's JK. We're only able to get 1-2 set's a week out at this point to assure that they are the best quality possible.

So if you feel you're being jerked around, please understand we got jerked around first, and are doing everything we can in house to fill the current orders while we wait, for what we're still told will be any time now for a large run of part's to be able to keep them in stock.

We are offering refunds to anyone that doesn't feel they can wait any longer. We apologize for the delay but are doing everything we can to get your orders filled as fast as possible.

That is just fine. That is all I wanted to hear, instead of every time I call and get told the end of next week. I call the next week and again I get the end of next week. I'm patiently waiting.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: JC Any plans this weekend???

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to check to see if the final design for the tube fenders was ready. Last we talked you were considering multiple sizes, led light placement and potential powder coat options. Also, when is the expected ship date for the fenders?

Thanks,
John
He drives a smart car now. We aren't even sure if he still likes bacon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts