JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Man they have redesigned this thing like 5 times and still no one buys it ;)
Hmm...:shaking: I just bought the non-stubby version last week and I'm completely satisfied.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
As far as the stubbys are concerned, last time I talked to them they did mention finishing up a bunch of these so I think there ready to go. They also said they were going to do a formal announcement of the stubbies on JKO sometime soon...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Man I like that, what's everyone got aganst them? Or are they ok?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Ok I take that back other then the blue Schaffer jk, the black one above is the only one ive ever seen with this bumper

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ive got one. There is another guy here in CO with one too. I love mine. The welds were perfect and the overall quality was top notch. I did weld some Ballistic fab d-ring mounts to the front.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ill have to take some. I only have them from before it was powdercoated. Ill try to soon

·
Registered
445 Posts
Here are a couple. Its a little rainy here so they are not the best. Hope they help. That is a powerplant 9.5 and 2 hella 500 ff's

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good thanks, now I only need to find some pictures of the newer design. The wife wants to see it before I can order.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Give them a call. I bet they can make it happen. I just preferred to add the mounts myself

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I lime the one the OP posted all the following photos are not the same bumper. I contacted shaffer Offroad this morning and got a we will get some mounted photos one of these days type response, kinda annoying to say the least. Here is what they sent me, if I were trying to sell something in this market I would have o e of my employees swap bumpers on one of the jk's in the stable...

We didn't get installed pictures during test fitting and prototype, and have been waiting for some customer feedback to get installed photo's posted.* I will update our webstore with an installed photo as soon as we are able to get one.
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
445 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts