JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have Rock sliders for JK's
They are build out of 1 3/4 120 wall tubing, and the first 25 will sell for $299.00 and then they will be $399.00:D But you can only get them for this price if you pm us here:)

We will post up some pics of them installed this week

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Pics will be posted tomorrow once Dave brings the camera in to work:D, everyone is welcome to come by and take a sneek peak at them if they want.;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
yeah waiting for pics first and any for 2 door?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Those look nice. Are there any production pics available on these?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Izzy where is your shop located at? Will the production version be powder coated or painted?

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Well I work at Shaffers Offroad, we are in Carson City, Nv. They usually ship bare, since powder coat is kinda spendy

·
Registered
541 Posts
You need to find someone to do your powdercoating with bulk discounts.

With our pricing here, I paid $18 to have my sliders coated, $14 to have my front bumper coated, and $16 for the rear bumper. We do send them a truckload 3 times a week tho, I don't know what your production #'s are like.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I will volunteer to put a set on my 2-door for testing purposes.

Seriously.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
You need to find someone to do your powdercoating with bulk discounts.

With our pricing here, I paid $18 to have my sliders coated, $14 to have my front bumper coated, and $16 for the rear bumper. We do send them a truckload 3 times a week tho, I don't know what your production #'s are like.
At our powder coaters here, if we Brought 50 sets to them, they said they were still going to charge us $80 a set our cost:eek:

·
Registered
541 Posts
haha ya it sucks. THose are corners from AEV. There thin wall. probably like 16 guage.
Gotcha, the "who else makes them" was gonna be my next question.

I haven't seen the AEV's or how well they match body lines, but I know the JK corners are a pain in the ass. We did ours in 14 gauge, so not much thicker.

·
Registered
172 Posts
ya they actually match the body lines very well, all we had to do was drill holes in the body:devil: and install some threadserts and pretty much bolt on the fender. Ill see if i can find any pictures of them up close.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts