JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the addition of our Tube Fenders, Front Stinger Winch Bumper, and Tubular Rock Sliders. Then adding a Teraflex 4.5in JK Short Arm kit JE Reel 1350 CV Driveshaft's, Polished Walker Evans Wheels, and 37in BFG Krawlers it was almost complete....

We also picked up a set of Mopar Performance JK Rubicon Axles, complete lug nut to lug nut from Lithia Jeep of Reno for a Smokin Deal!

and here she is, ready for Jeepers Jamboree...

Here's the winch bumper with the new Warn 12k# winch with built in air compressor.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Dang you guys do good work under pressure!

Looks really sweet!

Have fun on the run! Wish I was there already.

I'll swing by when everyone gets back.

Rock-on!

·
Registered
10 Posts
those tube fenders are awsome. do you have a powder coat option? also please post some more pictures and describe the install on them.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
those tube fenders are awsome. do you have a powder coat option? also please post some more pictures and describe the install on them.
Awesome; thanks, we do have a powder cat option we are just working on pricing for that right now. As for the install, it is pretty straight forward:

1) remove stock fender, and "brake away clips"
2) there is one hole that will have to be drilled, since a sleeve is used.
3) bolt up new fender, bolt to all stock mounting hole except the one that is drilled.
we are in the process of making a mount for the turn signal light right now, so it can be ran.

well pretty much all of the pics have been posted. When the camera gets back to the shop i will run out and get some closer pics of the fenders
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
can the hole that you drill be covered with the factory fenders if you have to replace them. also, please post some pictures of the hole you drill and a straight on side view of the fenders.

thanks,
john

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
John, yes the hole you drill can be covered up by the factory fender. i will take pics of the fender from the side, and were you have to drill the holes.

·
Registered
152 Posts
so when can we buy these

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm really getting dissappointed with their customer service. I ordered my fenders over 2 months ago and everytime I call for a status they tell me they will ship next week. How many next weeks will there be before they ship?? They don't answer emails??? All I want is someone to say when they will ship. I don't care if it is 1 month, 2 months, just stop saying next week.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Like /\ they /\ said...

When will these fenders be available? Im ready Im ready!
I think I really need a set of those fenders !!!!!!!!
Well they are available now, but we are behind since we only have 1 fab guy building these. Each set has to be mocked up on Mikes JK to make sure everything is perfect

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its kinda hard to make a jig for something like this, we would pretty much just have to build mockup front and rear fender area for it to work:thefinger:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts