JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shaffers Offroad front stinger bumper **SOLD**

SOLD!Jeep is going into storage for the winter in a few weeks here and will be getting prepped for transformation this spring. With that said I am selling my front Shaffers Offroad Stinger bumper to keep the transformation in line.

This is their Generation 2 bumper (with factory fog light mounts) with the Generation 1 stinger welded on. also includes shackle mount tabs.

It has been prepped with self etching primer and then coated with duplicolor bed liner. a few touch ups needed from moving the winch around a few times but can easily be touched up. Hardware is not the best (meaning not stainless and would have purchased stainless if i were to keep it) but i will include it.

Bumper costs $359 + an extra $50 i think for the shackle tabs then shipping.

Will sell for $250.
willing to ship on your dime. my zip is 04843 if you want to research shipping. this bumper is light!!! which is why i loved it so much!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Any idea on shipping cost to SC?

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn I like that bumper
yeah me too... its wicked light! just decided to keep the design of other new purchases in the family or i would be keeping this.

Any idea on shipping cost to SC?
no idea to be honest. i shipped my orfab stinger to TX for i think 120. i would think it would be cheaper. the bumper will come off the jeep next week and i'll weigh it for ya. still gonna be cheaper than buying direct... and this has already been fitted to a JK.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Definitely interested! PM me whenever you get a chance I would be shipping this to MN or possibly NC depending on where im stationed! I will be in Cherry point but might be going home(MN) on leave for XMAS!

Thanks
LCPL Heidel
U.S.M.C.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am I smelling a Poison Spyder overhaul?? :D
sniff sniff :smokin:

Definitely interested! PM me whenever you get a chance I would be shipping this to MN or possibly NC depending on where im stationed! I will be in Cherry point but might be going home(MN) on leave for XMAS!

Thanks
LCPL Heidel
U.S.M.C.
pm sent

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Pm me and what would the shipping be to 32909! That is a must have front bumper!!!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
E if nobody takes it can you get me a shipping quote to 08723

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
All inquiries replied to in order of inquiry. :beer:

if anyone else is interested in shipping quotes here is the information you will need for research...

weight = 66lbs (!!!! awesome!)
dimensions = 35x50x13 (not actual bumper dimensions...this includes packaging so these measurements will give you the most accurate quote)

will be shipped from 04843 for Fedex Ground and 04842 for UPS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts