JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can bring them as far as Limon, maybe. Not my preference. I answered you PM first, and you didn't mention bringing them in that.

·
Registered
561 Posts
is this the same jeep I see all the time up in Falcon, at the dentist office?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did you already put on the axles? If so, I'm going to have to check them out someday since I live about 3 minutes from your work.

·
Registered
561 Posts
My wife works at the Ent. Her name is Alex. I am sure you have seen our red jku a time or two.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lol and my wife works at falcon physical therapy right across from ent. She has the red TJ.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Just get axels re-drilled to 5 on 5 save yourself some coin:bounce:

·
Registered
130 Posts
What model Raceline wheels are these? I didnt see them on the site so I assume these are out of production? Sweet setup!! Not ready for beadlocks just yet but these are very nice, would like to find some of these when I am ready.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
What model Raceline wheels are these? I didnt see them on the site so I assume these are out of production? Sweet setup!! Not ready for beadlocks just yet but these are very nice, would like to find some of these when I am ready.
X2 I am looking for wheels what model are they? I didn't see them on the site when did you buy them? Hard to see in the pic how scratched up are they? Are all the bolts in good shape? Any issue balancing?

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
They are the older model Rock Grabber (or something like that).They are in good shape. I went and looked at them. Not sure if he still has them, but a pretty sweet deal for 5 matching beadlocks and 1 brand new Pitbull Rocker!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.