JKOwners Forum banner

Cast Your Vote for September's JK of the Month!

• Jeep Momma - #2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • N.H.N.C.D - #3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brandofamily - #4

• j3ff3ry_j33p - #5

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • White Elemant - #10

• BlueBabySound - #12

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Welcome to our first JKOwners.com Photo of the Month contest!

Since this is our inaugural contest, we'll take it nice and easy. Show us some pictures of your JK!

We do have a few basic rules:
  1. Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  2. Voting will take place the last week of the month
  3. Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  1. One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  2. A profile badge to show off your winner status
  3. A place in the JKOwners.com winner's gallery
  4. Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts.
Good luck to those who enter. 馃コ

~MR

Registered
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Plant

Tire Vehicle Plant Hood Wheel

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light

OG Moderator (R)
Did you die in the middle picture? I totally would of had a heart attack and lost my voice from screaming.
nope. you can't tell but a nickle-sized corner of that stubby bumper touched gently -ish on a rock right on ground & we pivoted around on it about 50掳 'til I eased the back down off ledge enough to bring nose up off ground ....it happens all at once but that's kinda what I remember...that was just going down 馃槀

OG Moderator (R)
nope. you can't tell but a nickle-sized corner of that stubby bumper touched gently -ish on a rock right on ground & we pivoted around on it about 50掳 'til I eased the back down off ledge enough to bring nose up off ground ....it happens all at once but that's kinda what I remember...that was just going down 馃槀
observational edit: it's funny AF how small 37" tires look now

Premium Member
You are so lucky I wasn't riding shotgun with you. You'd be deaf! Lol! Holy Mother bleep bleep bleep. That looked scary as hell.

You should win! @Admin

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Six days left to enter!

On September 28th, we will stop accepting entries for this month's contest, and the voting will begin for September's JK of the Month winner!

~MR 馃槉

Administrator

Six days left to enter!

On September 28th, we will stop accepting entries for this month's contest, and the voting will begin for September's JK of the Month winner!

~MR 馃槉
Fine! Since our 2014 rebuild isn't finished I'll toss our 2018 into the mix:

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Tire

Tire Wheel Water Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Plant community

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

OG Moderator (R)
congwats jeffy!!!!
y'all know I get in here about twice per week these days ; I'm honored & , ngl , threw those pics up as a help/lift to compel other prospective jkowners to post up pix,heh...

for a black 4door, she looks ok. It's a very "2010-2014 Jeep JKU " build , if you follow ...

this was a nice Sunday morning surprise 馃槈

1 - 18 of 18 Posts