JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Erik, Brady, Brigham and Alan are all out at SEMA this week for High Country Performance 4x4 checking out the newest, latest and greatest products to bring back to Denver (those of us at the shop are watching it snow... :shaking:). There is some cool stuff this year! Here's a taste of what we will be stocking, plus some cool other stuff at the show.

ARB has released two very cool products:
A new rear bumper with tire carrier for Jeep JK that allows the tire carrier to open with the tail gate.

Additional sizes for the drawer system that will fit in the back of a Jeep JK. These are lockable drawers that will not rattle. A great alternative for storage!

Old Man Emu has a complete 4" susupension now available for the JK!

WARN also has some great products now available such as winches that come with synthetic line instead of cable. These are available in the 9.5cti, 9.5xp, M8000, VR8000, VR10000.

Lets put it this way, WARN has released such cool stuff that we're doing a huge order at the SEMA show with them so you get the products first!

BESTOP also released their Jeep JK rear bumper with tire carrier that opens with the tail gate (AEV has some stiff competition now!)

Burnsville Offroad & Burnsville West offer a full line of Hemi conversions! Burnsville West is 8 blocks from us in the Nemesis Indutries building.

JW Speaker's new TS3000 driving lights and headlights on the NEMESIS JK! Those are some sweet looking lights and we stock them both!

AEV showing off the new truck conversion with a 6.4Hemi.

High Country Performance 4x4 is proud to start selling and stocking Poison Spyder Customs products one again. Here is a photo of Venomous, Cheri McRae's JK (owner of PSC).

We're also proud to start selling TJM products! Winches, jacks, bull bars, lockers and more!

Lots more to come as we get updates from the HCP4x4 crew at SEMA.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Cool, thanks for the update. Being in Denver you guys are my go-to shop.

I want to know about TJM. I became intrigued by their locker design, etc....but my question is who are these guys? Never heard of them before, suddenly out of nowhere here comes a line of what looks like quality stuff....is this an Aussie company?

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
After seeing every little china man displaying LED lights im am getting sick of seeing them..... I wonder if Overpriced LEDS are the new chrome? Might just be a fad that will pass like HIDs did

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool, thanks for the update. Being in Denver you guys are my go-to shop.
I want to know about TJM. I became intrigued by their locker design, etc....but my question is who are these guys? Never heard of them before, suddenly out of nowhere here comes a line of what looks like quality stuff....is this an Aussie company?
Why thank you BADGER for the props!

TJM used to be in the US, then they had a departure back to Australia. They were re-introduced back into the US earlier this year by two top notch reps that have been in the aftermarket 4x4 import industry for many years. TJM is a huge competitor to ARB in Australia. In fact, if you go to Australia there are actual TJM super stores where they sell products and do installations. TJM makes jacks, lockers, lights, bumpers and suspension. We used to carry their products eons ago and we're looking forward to carrying them again. They are priced right and work well.

With the air locker their actuator is outside of the case (I will have to dig up my photos from Off Road Expo) which they claim is easier to fix if the locker has issues.

Have you seen any performance products for the 2012 models?
2012's probably won't have a chip available for quite a while, if ever. EDGE has told us that after the first of the year they hope to release something for the 2011 JK, but nothing for certain on the 2012. Government regs and harder to crack computers for the aftermarket chip vendors are slowing the release for such products on the newer models.

After seeing every little china man displaying LED lights im am getting sick of seeing them..... I wonder if Overpriced LEDS are the new chrome? Might just be a fad that will pass like HIDs did
Our guys that were taking the spy photos at SEMA said they watched a guy take a photo of a product and the camera he had put it into a 3D model on screen, which I'm sure they were sending back to the home land to make a knock off.
LED prices are coming down. I doubt this is a fad, per se, because all the high end vehicles are going towards installing LED lights from the factory. HIDs on the other hand are really user/vehicle specific since they are designed to not be turned off and on or the life of the light diminishes (off and on being an aftermarket light on a bumper that should not be on when oncoming traffic is encountered). HIDs really should only be on vehicles that can keep them on for extended periods, like used in desert racing when they stay on the entire length of the night portion of a race.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.