Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
vids are going up. sorry its Ford...:thefinger:

YouTube - Ford AWD SVT Hooning at SEMA 2010

YouTube - Ford 5.0 Mustang Hooning at SEMA 2010

Here's a nice Dodge Challenger

YouTube - 2011 Challenger Center Display for MOPAR at SEMA 2010

I'm having a good time out here. Bumped into Drew and crew at the Poly Performance booth. Del and Stacie Albright with Blueribbon Coilition are here and Kevin flew in for 4ws.com to check things out. SPod Guy will arrive later this evening. Also bumped into Charlene. Jessie Combs was at the Warn booth signing away. Got my pic with her, pretty kick ass she knew about the build on "CAIN". :beer:

Looking forward to more tomorrow.

Sorry, a couple of the images are shitty since my iPhone got screw balled...

Munster's Car

Batmobile

Batmobile interior

Off-Road entrance

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Nice Audi

View from Monorail towards Fords outside exhibit

Green Hornet Car

Breakfast - Italian Sausage, YUM!!

Jeep's Off-Road Cherokee

Jessie Combs and I

Delta's Jeep. I like the hood and grill. Mean looking. Will it be on "CAIN"??

are you at SEMA? post you pics and maybe I'll see you tomorrow!!

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there fixed the video links. they were not showing at first posting.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll get more pics of it for you tomorrow

·
Registered
162 Posts
This thing is SEX!

Yeah I'm really digging that. The only thing that bothered me is under the door handles they put orange colored patches. IMO it should match the hood. Otherwise bad ass. Mopar was also displaying a green jku on the what I think are the axles from the J8, but I could be wrong. I'll try to post pics of it later.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
33" BFG tires on moab rims. looks like the rubi inspired rock sliders.

ill get more info tomorrow for everyone. its my last day going to the event. moose and i will be there. i need to get out and about more and take some pics of the other stuff. LoL

any requests??

ill get some vid of the ford raptors getting hooned as well. they taking these things off jumps and getting air. you ride or drive the mustangs and raptors too. i might try to get a ride and tape it as well.

there is a Ram here that is equipted for pre-running as well. its their answer to the raptor

·
Registered
691 Posts
Who's booth was the Grey Grand Cherokee in? Mopar? That things is AWESOME looking!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I showed it to the wife last night and got the nod to start searching out some Rubi wheels and tires for hers. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Got any pics of some cool 2 door JKs? I would love to have that Grand as it sits. Not really sure how I feel about all the new techno doo-dads in the new Grand, but that package sure looks awesome.

And on the grill/hood for the JK...whats the deal with the grill? The hood is awesome but the grill is strange looking...does it have a purpose or is it just for looks?

·
Registered
258 Posts
very nice thanks for sharing

·
Registered
231 Posts
Lots of fun but my feet are KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 147 Posts