JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Crap......what a sweet set-up :bounce:

I wish I knew when this product was going to be available. Sorry about the *cough....project....*cough....JK...link, but at least it's a youtube vid and not a link to their site:

2008 Sema: Solid Axle & Evolution Products

It's a great video.....sweet Solid Axles as well. The Evo footage starts at 3:56 :D

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
no worries about the project jk or jk forum stuff. Just remember that many are banned and can't see some of it... but linking or talking about something isn't a big deal here.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mel's already had those out. You will likely need his rear armor as well. He had a customer stand his Jeep on it in Utah - just a scratch...
I went to the Evolution website and there's no mention of the rear tire carrier or bumpers...... not even in the "New Products" section.

I've been eyeing his rear armor/flares for awhile. I was leaning towards his product because it adds strength to the panel instead of just mounting a fender to it.

With the addition of the tire carrier, I'm sold.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I run the front EVO Armor and Rocker Armor and will be getting the rear armor shortly.

ORE's stuff is very impressive... top notch components. They are not the easiest things to install, but entirely worth the effort non the less.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I love that tire carrier......gotta have one.

Who makes the rear bumper in the pic? That's the kinda bumper I've been searching for b/c it has an integrated hitch and only extends to the edge of the body.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree, looks like LoD.

Might want to check out RedRock Fab's bumper.
I like the RedRock products too......although the hitch hangs lower than the other bumper in the pic.

If it is in fact LoD, it's not listed on their site. Is this another pic from a SEMA vehicle with new products that aren't released yet?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I like the RedRock products too......although the hitch hangs lower than the other bumper in the pic.

If it is in fact LoD, it's not listed on their site. Is this another pic from a SEMA vehicle with new products that aren't released yet?
I should have my Red Rock Fab F&R bumpers shipping this week. Can't wait to get them on.

Here's the other side of the ORE carrier...

Here's a thread showing this Jeep driver (pidgeonfarmboy)having a blast!

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=54165&highlight=wheelstand

And the youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRX5v25FIdY

·
Registered
630 Posts
damn, needs to learn how to wheel. THe group must be the JKforum wanna bes.......

·
Banned
104 Posts
I run the front EVO Armor and Rocker Armor and will be getting the rear armor shortly.

ORE's stuff is very impressive... top notch components. They are not the easiest things to install, but entirely worth the effort non the less.

SICK JEEP BRO. WHAT SIZE TIRES ARE THOSE YOUR RUNNING? Pretty much the samelook Iam trying to bring my JK up too..

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Vegas...... buddy, we all have to start somewhere..... and just b/c we happen to like a piece of armor that's on a Jeeper from JKforum doesn't mean we're all "wanna bes" as you put it ;)

I'm just one Jeeper admiring someone else's Jeep :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Vegas...... buddy, we all have to start somewhere..... and just b/c we happen to like a piece of armor that's on a Jeeper from JKforum doesn't mean we're all "wanna bes" as you put it ;)

I'm just one Jeeper admiring someone else's Jeep :D
no one said anything about being a wanna be about a tire carrier.

its the whole JKForum community as a whole.... they are all wanna bes....

the rear tire carrier actually is nice, in fact I love the design

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.