JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in running a trail next weekend somewhere near Seattle? I am new to the area and have no idea as to what is up here. My Jeep is a stock '07 Rubicon Unlimited so that does put some stipulation as what I can and can't run. Being as I have been out of the loop for a while I'd like to start off easy and not get into anything too harry off the start. Already popped one oil pan on the rocks... need some armor before I get into that again :thumbsup:.

~Casey

· Registered
398 Posts
Hi Casey,

My company JK is currently being worked on, but it should be ready to go again in a few weeks. We have an 08 Rubicon Unlimited that were lifting and putting on 37" MTRs. We're in the Seattle area and would love to get out on the trails with some other JKs sometime.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
let me know...

I'm currently living in Seattle myself..I just moved here from Colorado..I've got a 07' Rubicon 4 door... Getting ready to put on my lift and 37" Toyo's...I know the area somewhat...got a few friends out in Enumclaw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.