JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into the next phase of mods, and I was curious if anyone has swapped out the seats for a set of suspension seats. Anyone,anyone?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I am installing Mastercraft Baja RS seats in the front and they make a matching slip cover for the rear made of the same material. I would go 4 buckets but need the space of the fold and tumble rear seat.

http://www.mastercraftseats.com/bajars.php

The cool thing about this seat (mine will be the red/black) :D Is it still reclines and makes for a great fit...

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Haven't thought about replacing the seat (until now damn you!) but I've been thinking about modding the seat brackets to lower the drivers seat a little more to try to squeeze out a little more head room.
PhilD and I talked about it briefly at K-Rocks awhile back, for us tall guys it would be nice to pick up the inch or so that could be gained.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I would go mastercrafts all the way.

·
Banned
104 Posts
i always put corbeaus in everytime and have always been my favorite in both looks,style,and comfort. Only wish they made a matching rrear but just have mine recovered

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
I miss the 10 way power heated seats with the lumbar support from the Range Rover! :bawling:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mastercrafts are Great

I love my Mastercrafts... I haul bumpers in my jeep all the time so I needed the rear seat to fold down.

:beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Guys running the Mastercraft (front) seats- Do they require a different bracket- or do they bolt directly to the stock JK brackets?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts