JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone had or purchased the SeatGlover seat covers lately? I have been trying to call them and can't get a hold of them.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Nope, sorry. :beer:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I dealt with them in mid- to late May of this year. They were very helpful then. But haven't dealt with them since then.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dealt with them in mid- to late May of this year. They were very helpful then. But haven't dealt with them since then.
I met them in Feb/ March time frame and bought a full set of covers- The rear had an issue and they sent me a brand new rear cover- now threads coming out of the fronts and trying to get the warranty and get no response. I also see where the Better Business Bureau has pulled accreditation on 10-13-09....:bounce:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I aint got em but have never heard much good about em other than they're cheap.

Go with Marathon :beer:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i've seen Iggees in person and the fit is incredible!! those are what i plan on running when i have the funds for them.
I saw the iggees online for like $175 for the front set. I have the seat cover that is on the rear and another brand new one in a box- This will be the third set of seat covers for the Jeep- would have been cheaper to buy aftermarket seats :shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
i've seen Iggees in person and the fit is incredible!! those are what i plan on running when i have the funds for them.
I saw the iggees online for like $175 for the front set. I have the seat cover that is on the rear and another brand new one in a box- This will be the third set of seat covers for the Jeep- would have been cheaper to buy aftermarket seats :shaking::shaking:
and you can do this to iggee's

some soap and a hose and they clean up like this

1 - 20 of 24 Posts