JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello JK Owners
Question ,
Will 2016 JK 4 door seats and brackets directly bolt into my 2007 jk 4 door ?
Thx
Pipelayr

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts

the radical changes which the model line saw in 2011 made interiors significantly
different . Then, they revamped the seats again in 2013 , iirc.

what did your Google search results tell you about running 2012 & up Jeep JK Unlimited seats in a 07-10 model Jeep JK Unlimited?

I believe you'll require the brackets as well ...the seat floor bolts are about the only thing that will be the same as your current seats I believe...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I do know that I was unable to get my Tuffy underseat lockbox out of my '07 to work in my '13 back when I bought it. It's made to bolt between the seat and the floorpan, but the holes did not line up on the '13.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I swapped in a set of 2015 seats and console into my 2008...4 door to 4 door its a direct swap (or it was for me) The console fits as well, you'll need a shifter from a 2011 wrangler and the ebrake handle from a 11+...rear window switches are a direct swap (I think I used the original 2008 harness for them) , you just have to splice in the wire for the lighted cup holder and the light on the back of the console. I have pictures but they are on my phone.

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts

*has 2011 model & realizes he's never noticed this 'cupholder light' that's referred to :cwm13: *

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
You’ll likely might be able to put the actual seat portion onto the brackets of current Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just swapped 2014 seats into my 2007. Bolts right up only issue is the air bag connectors dont match. As of now I have airbag lights on....is there a conversion kit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
In case anyone has a driver seat bottom frame left over from a swap; I would love to take it off your hands... I sheared off one of the seat back bolts and broke off an easy-out in the holse trying to get the bolt out out. No way I can drill out that easy-out, so I am stuck...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm running '13 seats in my '08 JKUR. Bolted right in. You'll just have to fuss with the wiring to get the desired results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts