JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have experience on cost for seat foam/cover replacement from an upholstery shop? If so, what did you pay?

I made a call to a recommended place here in Phoenix and they wanted $1600 for two seats (new foam upper/lower, cloth covers). That seemed insanely expensive to me, but I'm not sure what to expect. (This is for a 98 TJ, btw)

Thanks!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I had the same problem in Boise, ID with a quote for $1200 to recover two bucket seats in synthetic leather. After a ton of research I ended up not only ordering but becoming a dealer for Simpson Racing.

I can get you two custom made buckets in several choices of colors shipped to your door for $1000. We can add seat heaters, custom colors, and lumbar support as well. Email or PM me for an exact quote.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even $1200 is better than $1600! I was expecting to pay around $1k out the door.

Thank you for the recommendation. I have Mastercraft Baja RS seats in there now... but this Jeep (98 hemi swapped TJ w/ 2" lift on 31's) is a DD and I prefer the OEM seats for daily use. Those seats look very nice though.

Reactions: Rubi-8

·
Registered
188 Posts
You can buy the lower foam from a dealer for about 80. each and can change them out in about an hour if your covers are still in good shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts