JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Quadratech has some good ones and I've been looking at a company called wet okole they some pretty awesome seat covers in neoprene with just about any color or design. They even have like 4 different camos to choose from

·
Registered
169 Posts
I am probably getting mine from SeatGlovers. They are a bit pricey but the warranty is very good. They are fitted neoprene, and come in a few different colour choices.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Quadratech has some good ones and I've been looking at a company called wet okole they some pretty awesome seat covers in neoprene with just about any color or design. They even have like 4 different camos to choose from
Wet Okoles are super expensive, even though they're nice. I priced out a set of four buckets with heaters and it was $750.

I am probably getting mine from SeatGlovers. They are a bit pricey but the warranty is very good. They are fitted neoprene, and come in a few different colour choices.
SeatGlovers is a sponsor on the other site; use and abuse for the discount! I plan on getting these as well in either red and black or charcoal and black.

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
try search there are tons of threads about seat covers, and maybe describe what you think a good deal is, someone else might think 350 is a good deal. I've seen seat glovers not get very good reviews here.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are u looking for 4 door or 2door? Are u doing front and back or just front seats? Heaters are nice but aftermarket heaters are well known for starting car fires. I had seat warmers in my grand and I hardly used them except for the days when it was in the teens.. do a propper warm up and u don't need seat warmers

·
Registered
191 Posts
love my Iggees. See phil at trail duty.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I went with Seat Glovers. Yellow and black. They're $269.99 on E Bay for the set. Costom fit w headrest covers included. Specifiy if you have side airbags or not when you order them. The Yellow is not a perfect paint match but close enough for me. They fit really tight. you have to play with the fit to get em perfect but can be done.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I went with the Rugged Ridge and got them from Trail Duty, PhilD on this site, awesome product and GREAT price!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
mustmotoring.com - found my neoprenes on e-bay full set front and back for a 2 dr for $179. They are made by Coverking. They work for me! More pics on my profile pg of the back seat. Make sure you specify airbags or not, I forgot and ended up with side airbag flaps. They have red/black, black, yellow/black, tan/black, and blue/black. They have nice buckles that secure them under the seat, separate headrests and the back seat is completely foldable with them on... happy shopping:) I just checked their webpage 179.99 + 9.99 shipping, you should get YELLOW!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
mustmotoring.com - found my neoprenes on e-bay full set front and back for a 2 dr for $179. They are made by Coverking. They work for me! More pics on my profile pg of the back seat. Make sure you specify airbags or not, I forgot and ended up with side airbag flaps. They have red/black, black, yellow/black, tan/black, and blue/black. They have nice buckles that secure them under the seat, separate headrests and the back seat is completely foldable with them on... happy shopping:) I just checked their webpage 179.99 + 9.99 shipping, you should get YELLOW!!

Thanks for chiming in Jeepgrl with the deal of the century on seat covers.:thefinger: I dont know why the Coverking's didn't come up when I done my Ebay search. LOL!

·
Registered
169 Posts
SeatGlovers is a sponsor on the other site; use and abuse for the discount! I plan on getting these as well in either red and black or charcoal and black.
HUH?

·
Registered
660 Posts
try search there are tons of threads about seat covers, and maybe describe what you think a good deal is, someone else might think 350 is a good deal. I've seen seat glovers not get very good reviews here.
Tons of posts. SeatGlovers are supberb.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts