JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is some sort of search feature? I have questions about lockers, lift, bumpers and such, but I don't want to post a bunch of stuff that has already been covered by someone else. My problem is, I'm far too lazy to go through every post to see if there is one like what I'm asking about. Is there a search feature that I'm missing? If so, could you give me a little guidance on how to use it? If there isn't one, may I suggest making one? :grin2: I appreciate any input or information you might have on this, thank you!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'll be damned! There it is!! Thank you, coilrod!! That makes things much easier!! (I've been in the "full-dark" mode)

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts

@El Jefe

You realize that whatever your desired search topic is ( 'beadlocks' for example) , you can limit a Google search to just this forum by entering --->

"Beadlocks:www.jkowners.com" in the Google search box, right ? ( w/out the quotation marks , of course . Also, no need for 'www' but unless ya do that you can get mobile results returned by just using the domain suffix of jkowners.com)

You can limit the results to any web URL in that manner ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts