JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Quick question. I bought a 2017 Wrangler Willy's Edition and just today noticed on the passenger side that the seal above the windshield looks a little odd. The only thing I have done on that side of the vehicle was install a grab bar. I only put one on the passenger side as I couldn't get the bolts in the drivers side, but I found this today.

Perhaps it was like this when I bought it, but I just noticed it. Any opinions or advice?

Thank you!

Drivers Side Seal

Passenger

Interior Passenger Side:

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey guys!

Quick question. I bought a 2017 Wrangler Willy's Edition and just today noticed on the passenger side that the seal above the windshield looks a little odd. The only thing I have done on that side of the vehicle was install a grab bar. I only put one on the passenger side as I couldn't get the bolts in the drivers side, but I found this today.

Perhaps it was like this when I bought it, but I just noticed it. Any opinions or advice?

Thank you!

Drivers Side Seal

Passenger

Interior Passenger Side:
Take that right back to the dealer, that looks like crap.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Take off the grab handle and then take it back where u got it and have it repaired.

That's all boogered up/leak waiting to happen if it isn't already.

Why couldn't you get the ds in? Makes one wonder if the windshield wasn't fd with at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take off the grab handle and then take it back where u got it and have it repaired.

That's all boogered up/leak waiting to happen if it isn't already.

Why couldn't you get the ds in? Makes one wonder if the windshield wasn't fd with at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Yes, it was weird. When I took the left ds factory bolt out, it didn't even line up to the whole like it did before. You can tell by the paint/bolt alignment... Very strange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts