JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have trouble with people over there and migrate over to here? Seems like there's a lot of stuck up assholes over there that have the elitest attitude. Most of those guys seem to be from cali, the northeast, or Canada. If you say something they even remotely disagree with the flaming and trolling begin. Then gets even worse of you live in ky or another southern state because "we're all a bunch of dumb hicks". Annoying as hell

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Pirate, pffft, those guys are nothing, wait until you jump on the craft forums over on Pinterest... :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never been on pirate unless someone linked something there. What's so bad over there? I know this places seems a lot more laid back and conservative. I mean hell, there's a gun forum lol

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Just wait till you see the vag-cam thread.

JKF... never heard of it.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Never been on pirate unless someone linked something there. What's so bad over there? I know this places seems a lot more laid back and conservative. I mean hell, there's a gun forum lol
I think you should move this thread to the Chit Chat section..........you'll enjoy it.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Just stay off the Tucson thread. Wanna talk about a bunch of fucking fly off the handle, pompous, arrogant, over sensitive pricks. I think most of them are closet homos, er, I mean former jk-forumers...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts
Fuck jeep forum and the squirrel she rode in on. Too many fucking pansies out in the rest of the forum worlds. Maybe I should go see how to get stains out of jeep seat covers on jeep forum. :th_pray:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Fuck jeep forum and the squirrel she rode in on. Too many fucking pansies out in the rest of the forum worlds. Maybe I should go see how to get stains out of jeep seat covers on jeep forum. :th_pray:
lol... ;)

·
Registered
899 Posts

I more interested in how you got the stains in your seat covers.....

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I more interested in how you got the stains in your seat covers.....

Just imagine grunting, an angry Marine, and a gray haired older dude behind a truck stop restaurant...

·
22,099 Posts
Just imagine grunting, an angry Marine, and a gray haired older dude behind a truck stop restaurant...
You are not that old and you don't have much gray hair.:thefinger:

·
22,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Last time I logged in there was to delete my acct.... Except you can't. Unpossible.
Lots of misinformation there, and now we have a guy from KY (the state or the product?) who is spreading the hate for Cali, Canada, and the northeast. Cool.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not spreading hate, that's just where it seemed like all the trouble was coming from. if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd...

·
22,099 Posts
not spreading hate, that's just where it seemed like all the trouble was coming from. if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd...
Its from KY?:dunno::laughing2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts