JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black door package sold!!!

Rooster shit for sale! And the best part, no mess and it dont stink!

I will be in Amelia Island Feb 21-22 or I will meet you anywhere along I-10. If your in the handle, come and get'em!

Bestop Element doors with enclosures Silver $650 these doors are painted Silver, have a few scratches (not bad) and the rear drivers door has a small outward dent where I screwed in a screw to far. I had a hard time getting these doors to fit but after installing the new set Im thinking it was just me. Im selling this set cheaper because you may have to work on them a little. Im considering them a builders special. Again, it might have been me and they may fit fine. I just dont want to fool with them. I CAN EMAIL MORE PICS

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
PACKAGE DEAL all the above with the SILVER doors from Quadratec would be $1616.93 and $59 shipping PLUS the $200 I spent on painting $1816.93 my price $1100
I'll trade ya straight up for a 4x7 off-road utility trailer.....:grinpimp:....with a minor adjustment we can even get a pair of 40's on it as well.....you supply the 40s of course.....

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll trade ya straight up for a 4x7 off-road utility trailer.....:grinpimp:....with a minor adjustment we can even get a pair of 40's on it as well.....you supply the 40s of course.....
It would need 40's just to reach the bumper! LOL Good offer and Im keeping it in mind.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PRICE DROP

Package deal both sets of lights for $340 PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! SOLD

Package deal Black doors with everything was $1400 now $1100 PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!

RIMS $1500 PICK UP OR MEET ONLY

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black doors with bags and uppers $1100

Rims $1400

Last drop before Ebay or Craigslist

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Poison Spyder (Spyderlock) rims 5 5x5.5 with some scratches on the outer ring.

Powder coated Black and has Powertank Monster Valves installed.

If you bought them it would cost you 360 ea wheel (1800), 90 ea for powdercoat (360) and 30 ea for the Monster Valves (150) for a total of 2310.

These can be yours for $1400

·
Registered
364 Posts
The door package includes the bags too?

Would love to say I am interested, but waiting to finish my tax return in the next couple of days and then I unfortunatley have to mail it in. If they are around in a few weeks, I might check back in.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The door package includes the bags too?

Would love to say I am interested, but waiting to finish my tax return in the next couple of days and then I unfortunatley have to mail it in. If they are around in a few weeks, I might check back in.
Includes everything. Rock doors, enclosures, bags, mirrors and uppers

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Will you take food stamps, some expired passes to disney and 2 broken computers in trade for the rims?
Oh, and I'll throw in a really cool pair of Hunsaker seats! :grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts