JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
831 Posts
Any d30 locker will fit your d30 and any d44 will fit your d44. you need to get the higher ratio locker 3.73 and down and the 3.54 and down because of the thicker gears. I run the aussie up front. Cheap and easy to install.
Do you know this for solid fact about the D44? Reason I'm asking is because everyplace I wrote to said that nothing they had would fit the JK 44.
That's why I went with the Rubi rear axle. Now it all fits? That doesn't sound right....
Even the OX guy was on here a while back and said he didn't have a product that fit.

· Registered
831 Posts
Yes I do. For the D44 you need the 3.54 and lower locker not the one for the 4.10's -5.13's. Your gears are thicker so you need the smaller ratio locker. A D44 is still a D44 (except on a ZJ)..
You are talking to some idiot rep that does not do any installs so if it doesn't say JK in the book then they think it won't work. Just because someone works for a company, doesn't mean they know about the product. Look at Jeep salesman for example.
Good info, thanks.
What locker are you running in the rear?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.