JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Dave from Northern Wisconsin. Followed the site for awhile just finally joined because I bought a Jk a couple months ago and started tearing into it lol

I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler x, with 6-speed. So far I've put in a Rough Country 2.5" X-Series lift, TeraFlex rear spring guides/spacers and rear track bar bracket, Getting my SpiderTraxx wheel spacers this friday and saturday putting on Cooper Discover STT 35x12.50x17's

I also have a 1982 CJ5, AMC 360 putting out nearly 400hp, SOA lift and 3" body lift (taking the body lift of this spring to lower COG) 35" Wildcat XT's custom cut and tubed fenders and welded up rearend

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Bought the JK in the end of October and i could not stand the thought of having a stock jeep lol so im building a very reilable dual sport rig.

And the CJ 5 I've had for almost 5 years and I working on build that into a full blown Trail rig, Im hoping to run at the event in Dresser, WI with it this year. should be alot of fun!

· Registered
138 Posts
Well maybe we'll have to go find out next time I'm up that way. :gluging:

If you don't drink, they'll make you want to start.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.